Of $100 or More
Use code: 51170 | Details
|> return to top||
Follow the directions below to submit "25 reasons why you're glad you're not 25 anymore," anytime from September 15, 2008 through October 20, 2008. There are two ways to enter:
Send your written "25 reasons," along with your full name, address, and zip code to:
Chico's 25 Reasons Contest
Or send an email with your written "25 reasons," along with your full name, address, and zip code to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries may consist of a single reason or any number up to a maximum of twenty-five (25), and must not exceed twenty-five (25) words for any single reason, up to three hundred (300) words, total. Participants may enter as often as they wish. Each entry must be submitted separately, and must consist entirely of original content. Entries must be complete with all requested personal information to be eligible. Anyone submitting invalid personal information will be disqualified from the contest. Email entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET October 20, 2008. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by October 20, 2008 and received by October 25, 2008.
OFFICIAL RULES:> return to top
1. No Entry Fee or Purchase Necessary to enter.
2. Contest Judging Criteria: Contest entries must be entrant's own original work.
To help in creating contest entries, participants should focus on originality, detail, and creativity. All contest entries will be judged on the following criteria, with equal weight given to each, in all rounds of judging:
Any submissions containing unsuitable language or inappropriate content of any kind will be disqualified, as determined by the contest judges in their sole opinion. Sponsor reserves the right to declare non-qualified entries (created under false pretenses or with false statements, obvious lack of effort, incomplete or inappropriate content, etc.) ineligible.
3. Contest Judging: Entries will be judged according to the criteria listed above in all rounds of judging, by a panel of Chico's marketing professionals, under the supervision of PROMOSIS, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions in all matters relating to this contest are final. In the event of a tie in any
4. Top Selected Entry: The entrant submitting the top selected entry will have his/her name and entry submission profiled in Chico's advertising and marketing materials alone and in combination with other entries of quality. No monetary or other consideration will be awarded in connection with the top selected entry.
5. Verification and Publicity of Contest Entries: All submitted entries become the property of Sponsor, and will not be returned. Entries must be original, unpublished, and not previously or currently submitted for consideration in any other contest or promotion. Entries must be conceived and created entirely by the entrant, and may not be used or submitted to any other entity for concurrent publication or consideration. Sponsor and its subsidiaries or affiliates may publicize any submitted entries in full or in part. All submitted entries may be reproduced in Chico's advertising and marketing materials, and may be used in Chico's mailers and other print media, including a potential future published compilation or book. By entering, participants (1) acknowledge that Sponsor, Judges, and/or Chico's customers may develop or promote ideas, concepts, or products which are similar to any ideas, concepts, or products submitted as part of any contest entry; and (2) to the fullest extent permitted by law, agree to release and indemnify Sponsor, Judges, and/or Chico's customers from and against any and all liability arising out of any similar ideas concepts or products developed or promoted by Sponsor, Judges, and/or Chico's customers.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor, its promotion partners, independent judging organization, and their affiliates are not responsible for typographical errors in any promotion-related materials; for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries or email; for technical, hardware, software, Internet, or telephone failures of any kind; for lost or unavailable network connections; or for failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions that may limit or interfere with a participant's ability to take part in the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify promotion if fraud or technical failure compromises the integrity of the promotion, or corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, its promotion partners, related companies, agencies, and their respective employees or officers shall not be liable for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion.
8. Top Selected Entry: For the name of the entrant submitting the Top Selected Entry, send a postcard, only, with your name and address to: Chico's 25 Reasons Top Selected Entry, P.O. Box 38, Marblehead, MA 01945. Requests must be received by January 20, 2009. Do not send any other correspondence to this address.
9. Sponsor: Chico's Retail Services, Inc., 11215 Metro Parkway, Ft. Myers, FL 33966 (www.chicos.com).
� 2008 Promosis, Inc.