Shipping & Handling
No Hassle Returns
Revision Date: February 11th, 2013
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect personal information, including your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, text message address, transaction information, credit or debit card information, and birth month. We may collect this information when you:
- make a purchase at our retail store, online or by phone
- save your information with us online or visit our site (COOKIES)
- sign-up for our loyalty program, opt in for emails, or request catalogs or other marketing materials
- participate in a contest, sweepstakes, promotion or survey
- make inquiries concerning our merchandise or services
- participate in any geolocation services we offer
- are referred to us through a third-party marketing promotion
To review or update personal information you've provided previously, sign on to our site and click “My Account”. You may update stored information by clicking “Account Profile”. Be sure to “Save” once you've completed your changes. You may also call or email Customer Service.CONTACT US
If you purchase merchandise or a gift card for another, we may also collect personal information concerning the recipient in order to fulfill your request. We will assume that you have the recipient's permission to use his or her personal information for this limited purpose. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the personal information we collect to:
- process, track and fulfill your order and contact you about the status of your order
- tell you about and administer contests, sweepstakes and promotions
- send you surveys about our merchandise or services
- respond to your inquiries regarding our merchandise or services
- learn about your shopping preferences and improve your shopping experience
- help us address problems with and improve our site and our merchandise and services
- protect the security and integrity of our site
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- With our affiliated brands. Visit www.chicosfas.com for a current list of brands owned by Chico's FAS, Inc. , which includes Chico's, White House | Black Market, Soma, and Boston Proper. In the event of the sale or a merger of Chico's FAS, Inc. or any of its affiliates, information we have collected may be among the assets transferred.
- With companies who provide certain services for us, such as shipping, name and address verification, email distribution, and promotions management. We only share that information needed in order for these companies to perform the services requested and they are contractually obligated to protect this information and use it for no other purpose.
- With co-sponsors of contests, sweepstakes or promotions.
- With reputable companies whose products we believe will be of interest to you. We share only names and mailing addresses and do not share email addresses.
- With law enforcement upon request, as required by law (such as by court order or subpoena), if necessary in connection with a fraud investigation, or to protect and defend our customers' and our interests.
Our site uses “cookies” which are small data files stored on your computer's hard drive or mobile device when you visit a site. Cookies may be used in a variety of ways which enhance and personalize your online browsing and shopping experience. For instance, cookies allow us to remember what's in your shopping cart, recognize you when you return to our site, track your orders, and monitor and maintain information about your visits. You may set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you receive cookies. If you do not accept cookies however, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases online.
THIRD PARTY ADS
We use a third party provider to place our internet ads. The provider may collect anonymous information about your visits to our site and your interaction with our products and services. The provider may also use information about your visits to this and other sites to target advertisements for merchandise and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. The provider does not know your name, address, phone number, email address or any of your other personally identifiable information. If you would like more information about this practice and your option to not have this anonymous information used by our third party provider, click here . To opt-out of Google Display Network ads click on this link.
We use various technologies and processes to protect your information. Information such as your credit or debit card account number is transmitted through a secure server using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. Note however that absolute security can never be guaranteed.
We will never request your credit card or other personal information by email. If you receive an email that appears to be a request from us for personal information, do not respond as this may be a “phishing” scam designed to steal your information. Never include your credit or debit card number or other sensitive information in an email as it is not a secure means of transmitting information. We will only request such information during secure transactions at our site.
It is your responsibility to safeguard any password you create to access “My Account” and to sign-out when your visit is complete.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our site is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. The child’s parent or guardian should contact us if we have inadvertently collected such personal information and we will delete it from our files.
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that this site is hosted on our computer servers in the United States. Your use of this site or submission of personal information will constitute your consent to the transfer of personal information outside of your home country.
UPDATING AND MODIFYING YOUR COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
If you wish to update your information or do not wish to be contacted via email, direct mail and/or telephone, please make changes to “My Account” online or contact Customer Service. Provide your exact name and postal or email address so that we may identify you accurately. You may also “unsubscribe” from our email by using the link provided at the bottom of each email. If you ask us to remove you from marketing lists, we will maintain you on a “do not contact” list to ensure that we continue to honor your request. It may take up to 10 days to process your “do not email” request. It may take up to 8 weeks to process your “do not mail” request because mailings are planned long in advance. If you purchase online, we will continue to confirm your order and shipment status via email, postal address or telephone. If you change your mind about choices you’ve previously made, make changes to “My Account” online or contact Customer Service. (CONTACT US)
CHICO'S CUSTOMER SERVICE
11215 METRO PARKWAY
FORT MYERS, FL 33966
888.550.5559 (TDD hearing impaired)